Security Tokens and Security Token Offerings Explained.
Over $256 trillion in real assets and over $69 trillion on global stock exchanges could become tokenized over the next decade. What are security tokens and how can you get a piece of what could be the next crypto bubble?
What this video has to offer:
- A recap of the Bitcoin bubble
- From 2009 to 2013, Bitcoin's price went from $0 to over $1,000, creating lots of millionaires.
- A Recap Of The Utility Token Bubble
- Real money was made in ICOs, when new cryptocurrencies, saw returns as high as 100X, out performing Bitcoin more than four times.
- Why Security Tokens Are The Next Bubble?
- Details as to why security tokens are considered the next bubble in crypto.
- What’s The Problem With ICOs?
- An explanation about the issues that have caused the ICO market to decline by as much as 90% after the bubble popped.
- What Are Securities?
- Securities explained in layman terms.
- What Are Security Tokens?
- Security Tokens explained in layman terms.
- What Are Security Token Offerings (STO)?
- An introduction to Security Token Offerings.
- Where To Trade Security Tokens?
- Regulated and SEC compliant securities exchanges for trading security tokens.
- Possible Concerns With Security Tokens
- Some issues to be concerned with when it comes to Security Tokens.
Daniel Figur - Losfigur